Sign in to follow this  
Brandon O'Brien

Panel not working after install

After I install the package and start MSFS. I select the PMDG 737 without winglets, select an airport and start the flight, when the Aircraft loads the panel is completely off and I am unable to click any buttons on the display. This also goes for the overhead panels and center console. Since I am new to the PMDG aircraft I am wondering if I have missed a step somewhere or if I am just completely bone headed. I have search online forums and have found nothing useful.Any help would be great. Thanks! My graphis card is a GeForce 9600GT and my FSUIPC version is 4.70b

Did you get an activation prompt when you selected the ngx the first time? Minimize fsx to make sure the window isn't hidden behind it. If that doesn't work you'll have to go to their support page & open a ticket

If you didnt get a prompt to activate the ngx then that's your problem.Go to the support page on their website & open a ticket (you'll have to register there, it's not the same as your store account)They should get you fixed up pretty quickly

The plane initially loads up in "cold and dark" Nothing is operational until you POWER the plane. First step would be to go into the forward overhead and switch on battery and switch on standby power. You will then see lights come on. To power front panel, you will need either ground services (SHFT-3 then select MENU then select FSX actions on the right side of display, then "ground services" then "external power" and "external air") or you must start the APU. If you use ground services, once started you must turn ground power on by left clicking the button on the lower center of the overhead panel. From there on it gets complictated so you are best to read the introduction and the tutorial pdf's. That should be enough to get you basically operational. From there on prepare for some serious study to fly it by the book (FCOM and FCTM). Hope I've correctly understood your problem and have given you some help.

Again, you need to activate it by entering the registration key you got when you bought it. Once that is done, every time you load it, you go through a 15 second cycle to activate all the systems.