Sign in to follow this  
jarrah1415

Who Wants a PMDG Crj-200 for FSX?

Probably wait for the Digital aviation CRJ-700/900, which will come out in the next days/week/s... not the -200 but it will be a really good add on :)

Probably wait for the Digital aviation CRJ-700/900, which will come out in the next days/week/s... not the -200 but it will be a really good add on :)
well i mean I know that Digital Aviation is Creating a Crj 700/900 but noone is making a 200 and i love the 200 better then 700/900 we have the default 700 but everyone loves the 200 we need the CRJ 200 BUMPP!!! Soo PMDG CAN SEE THIS :DDD Ryan- Jarrah1415

I will second the original poster's request. There's also been hints that Ryan also wants to see a PMDG CRJ. I personally would love the entire series of CRJ jets, but mainly the -200 and -700.

Erik L.

Well Lets Try to get as many people as possible to Vote for the CRJ-200 WE NEED IT!!! Does anyone know if we can get PMDG in this post so they can see we all want the Crj-200 :D i mean i would soooo much rather have a Crj 200 then a Dash 8 Ryan- Jarrah1415

The CRJ would compliment the Dash 8 very nicely. For one thing, Bombardier aircraft are certainly missing in great detail for flight simulator.

Erik L.

The CRJ would compliment the Dash 8 very nicely. For one thing, Bombardier aircraft are certainly missing in great detail for flight simulator.
I agree with you 100 Percent they Really are we need them very bad im tired of all these companies making the 700 i want the 200!! EVERYONE BUMP THIS TO PMDG :DDDD Ryan- Jarrah1415

the digital aviation 700/900 should be good but who knows aerosoft did the modeling and they confirmed that wingflex was NOT included in the model,and the cabin will not have realistic night lighting just a bright and a "mood" setting. Lazyness on their part if u ask me

t wingflex was NOT included in the model
There isn't really much on the real aircraft, it's a pretty rigid construction.

Only thing that I dont like about the CRJ700 is the 280 beam. From a maint standpoint, everytime a 700 came in the door for a B check, we would have to replace part of the 280 beam due to corrosion from the galley... what a pain in the neck..... JR