Sign in to follow this  
Tavernboy

In external view airplane is not visible after installing hotfix

Hello guys,I know somebody is there, who can explain exactly what happened to my plane:)It`s gone when I switch to external view, replaced by this PMDG box. It happened after installing the latest hotfix.What happened?? Thanks in advance for any support Regards Andreas I hope my screenshot is not too small....

Edited by Tavernboy

Andreas Riecken

Aspire AX3300, Vista 64 bit, 925 quad core 2,8 Ghz, 8GB RAM DDR3, 1TB HDD, ATI Radeon HD4650 graphic with 1024 RAM

FSX acc, Microsoft Force feedback joystick, unregistered fsuipc, some scenerie addons, TRACKIR 5, EZDOK,

Do you have EZDok camera?If you have, then go to the configuration tool and push "configure FSX" button. It will add its lines to the cfg file of the airplane that is created new with the hotfix.

Murat Okay

Turkish Virtual Airlines

Senior Captain

www.turkishvirtual.com

HI AndreasNot sure if this is the reason ,but if you have reinstalled aircraft after the Hotfix and you have EZCA installed you must run EZCA config tool again, or this will occur. Regards Derek Sorry Murat beat me to it..

Derek C.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Do you have EZDok camera?If you have, then go to the configuration tool and push "configure FSX" button. It will add its lines to the cfg file of the airplane that is created new with the hotfix.
i had the same problem a few days ago and this was the solution cool.png

reconfigure EZDOK, omg....yes that is the solution....I love you guys...but I am a bit ashamed...could have known that before asking:)I did not combined that issue with EZDOK....Thanks a lot guys, you guys are my heros:) Andreas

Andreas Riecken

Aspire AX3300, Vista 64 bit, 925 quad core 2,8 Ghz, 8GB RAM DDR3, 1TB HDD, ATI Radeon HD4650 graphic with 1024 RAM

FSX acc, Microsoft Force feedback joystick, unregistered fsuipc, some scenerie addons, TRACKIR 5, EZDOK,

keep this in mind for SP1 too as it will likely overwrite the aircraft.cfg files as well.

well my grandma said....you are allowed to do faults.... but never twice the same:)I will include EZDOK into my future research now.... Cheers Andreas

Edited by Tavernboy

Andreas Riecken