Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Opencockpit MCP with PMDX 737NGX READY

Helloi am a starter with flight sim and PMDG and follow this topic a while.i have an oc mcp (without case + extarnal power) and efis.Fsuipc 4.8 registratedSoic 4.01 with NGXMCPEFIS_PP_202.ssi latest one and MASTER=0,5,1,15 MASTER=1,7,1,13Both lua's in modul and in fsuipc4.cfg in [auto]At soic monitor all led's and switches and display's (8888) working fineWhen i started fsx (as admin) and soic (as admin) efis works fineMcp display's rotery and puch buttons works fineMcp switches fd1 fd2 atarm and disengage will not work at oc mcpCan someone give me a hint what to do to solf this problemsorry for my bad Englishgreatings Michel (Netherlands)

HELLOIF I GIVE IN C: Program Files (x86) IOCards SIOC CONTROLADOR.EXEI get this:Unable to start the IO.SYS service. Error code=1275thank you

HELLOIF I GIVE IN C: \ Program Files (x86) \ IOCards \ SIOC \ CONTROLADOR.EXEI get this:Unable to start the IO.SYS service. Error code=1275thank you
Hi,Thats a general fault in controlador.exe that everyone gets. just continue with the Ok in the error window and controlador will start.Then test with "All ON" and "TEST" to see that all lights and lcd displays are working as they should.rgs

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

HelloToday I can not look I'm not home. morning when I get the look.Yesterday when I did, after the error code = 1275 continue.Di and I went to start another error. bring it tomorrow.Thank you.

Helloi am a starter with flight sim and PMDG and follow this topic a while.i have an oc mcp (without case + extarnal power) and efis.Fsuipc 4.8 registratedSoic 4.01 with NGXMCPEFIS_PP_202.ssi latest one and MASTER=0,5,1,15 MASTER=1,7,1,13Both lua's in modul and in fsuipc4.cfg in [auto]At soic monitor all led's and switches and display's (8888) working fineWhen i started fsx (as admin) and soic (as admin) efis works fineMcp display's rotery and puch buttons works fineMcp switches fd1 fd2 atarm and disengage will not work at oc mcpCan someone give me a hint what to do to solf this problemsorry for my bad Englishgreatings Michel (Netherlands)
Hi,Do FD1, FD2, ATARM and DISENGAGE switches work when you monior them in sioc monitor and/or controlador?You can also check to see if FSUIPC4 is getting the switch changes from sioc by monitoring their offsets, see attached jpg files

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

Hellowhen i monitor in sioc monitor i see them changing (14, 15, 16, 33)i see FD1 FD2 A/T ARM and DISENGAGE in FSUIPC4 changing like your left picturegreatings Michel

hola.I run everything with administrator rights.I have been switching to other USB ports on the "MCP" and now appears device = 17 I changed SIOC and as you see in the catches now puts connected to port 8090. not previously connected.But nothing happens.when I run the file controlador.exe out what the error code 1275 and continued in start and then I get what the catch.I have a gigabyte motherboard ga-M720-US3 with 8 USB 2.0 ports, but as you see in capturing the MCP only supports ver 1. there may be the problem. I have the MCP connected to the power adapter sold me opencokpits.Maybe my "MCP" this evil only 9 months.http://www.photoshop...8e?wf=slideshowtahnk you

Hi,Your motherboard usb ports should be OK.But, after viewing your photos you clearly have a problem to have the MCP working as it should when running controlador. this must be fixed before trying to have it work with the ngxmcpefis script.Suggest that you seek support advice directely from Opencockpits.When your MCP works OK with controlador you can thry it with script files again. your configurtion setup for my scripts looks OK.good luckrgs

helloswitches are working.must reload NGXMCPEFIS_PP_202.ssi in soic after starting FSX.thanksgreatings Michel

must reload NGXMCPEFIS_PP_202.ssi in soic after starting FSX
Yes Michel The NGX needs to be loaded and started in FSX before starting the sioc software.Glad you have it working now.

First thing I have to say to Roar and Crankpin is thank you for your magnificent work!!!!. First I folowed every step in Roar's guide and I could not be able to make it work. After that, I went to Peter Dowson FSUIPC forum and read this sentence abaout the new versions released in february: "The main impetus for these releases is that the code signatures in earlier versions expires on 12th February 2012. The new signature lasts until January 2015". This made me think that I had to update my FSUIPC, and so I did.After updating FSUIPC, Opencockpits MCP and EFIS came to live!!!!.And for those who were trying to connect them through Wideserver on a second PC...it also works!!!!. You just have to change the usb device numbers that have been assigned to the MCP and EFIS in this second PC.THANK YOU!!!!!!!Jaime Homar.

Guys

I am running into a problem once again with the hardware. Maybe someone has a few useful hints.

After a min or so the MCP cuts out. It goes dark nothing happens anymore

( Roar told me at the time to not use a hub as the unit needs quite some amps which the hub might not be able to provide)

So i changed it to connect direct to the USB on the PC. It worked fine until yesterday. The EFIS is not a prob.

Now on the back of the units (MCP and EFIS) is a 3.5 mm Jack female socket.

What is that for? Could it be I can put a power supply on to it? If so anyone any idea what size of Power supply it would need?

Thankful for any kind of help on this

Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

HI Ian.,

Indeed the 3,5 mm jack is for a direct 5v power supply. OC is selling these separately and it seems in your case it might be advisable to try this as this again looks very much like a lack of power problem. Yoy might be able to find a compatible poweradapter in your old drawer also but not always will the jack be compatible. On the OC site you can find a schedule of how the jack should be wired if you are able to solder a different jack to the wire

Good luck

Thx Fred for your prompt answer

Any idea what current minimum is needed for MCP and EFIS. I will also check on their site. I do have quite a few power supplies in that old drawer

Thx Ian

I am just playing around with the MCP again. I am not entirely convinced that it is a power problem. Everytime I hit reload on SIOC the MCP comes alive.

It should stay off if there is a power problem, I would have suspected or?

Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better