Sign in to follow this  
werver

Reference speed callouts and FMC warningsounds porblem

In FS9 I get with the PMDG 737-800 during take-off call-outs for Vr and V2. I miss this in the 737NGX. Furtheron the FMC give a warning sound for instance when I have to change the MCP altitude. This is on the 737NGX also missing.Do I have to change a setting or is this a normal situation? Werner Verwaal

As you know there is noone to call out any V speeds for you. V1 callout is automatic and part of the system, if installed. FMC messages don't have an aural tone to them. And by any means, the old NG is no reference. FCOM, FCTM, AMM &c. however are. sig.gif

Hi.I had V1 call outs but after latest hotfix it was gone. ohmy.png

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Hi.I had V1 call outs but after latest hotfix it was gone. ohmy.png
Check your options in the cdu. I believe it can be disabled & that may have happenedRe: vr/v2, badderjet is correct. Those are called out by the fo. Since they're not part of the automated callout system you won't hear them in the ngx unless you get someone to sit beside you & say them.

It is enabled. I checked it twice. Don't know what's going on.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

It is enabled. I checked it twice. Don't know what's going on.
I dunno then. Worst case, sp1 should be out soon, you could revert back to 2922 or the original version till then I suppose.

I dunno then. Worst case, sp1 should be out soon, you could revert back to 2922 or the original version till then I suppose.
Actually not a big deal. Let's wait for SP and see what it does.Thanks a lot for help.