Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

werver

Reference speed callouts and FMC warningsounds porblem

In FS9 I get with the PMDG 737-800 during take-off call-outs for Vr and V2. I miss this in the 737NGX. Furtheron the FMC give a warning sound for instance when I have to change the MCP altitude. This is on the 737NGX also missing.Do I have to change a setting or is this a normal situation? Werner Verwaal

As you know there is noone to call out any V speeds for you. V1 callout is automatic and part of the system, if installed. FMC messages don't have an aural tone to them. And by any means, the old NG is no reference. FCOM, FCTM, AMM &c. however are. sig.gif

Hi.I had V1 call outs but after latest hotfix it was gone. ohmy.png

Edward

i9-9900K 4.7GHz | Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master | EVGA FTW3 ULTRA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB | CORSAIR H115i PRO Liquid CPU Cooler | G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 4000 (PC4 32000) | CORSAIR RM850x PSU | W10 Pro | 50" Samsung QLED 4K TV | Prepar3D v5.1 | MSFS2020

Hi.I had V1 call outs but after latest hotfix it was gone. ohmy.png
Check your options in the cdu. I believe it can be disabled & that may have happenedRe: vr/v2, badderjet is correct. Those are called out by the fo. Since they're not part of the automated callout system you won't hear them in the ngx unless you get someone to sit beside you & say them.

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

It is enabled. I checked it twice. Don't know what's going on.

Edward

i9-9900K 4.7GHz | Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master | EVGA FTW3 ULTRA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB | CORSAIR H115i PRO Liquid CPU Cooler | G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 4000 (PC4 32000) | CORSAIR RM850x PSU | W10 Pro | 50" Samsung QLED 4K TV | Prepar3D v5.1 | MSFS2020

It is enabled. I checked it twice. Don't know what's going on.
I dunno then. Worst case, sp1 should be out soon, you could revert back to 2922 or the original version till then I suppose.

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

I dunno then. Worst case, sp1 should be out soon, you could revert back to 2922 or the original version till then I suppose.
Actually not a big deal. Let's wait for SP and see what it does.Thanks a lot for help.

Edward

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now