Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

747-400X Pushback Problem

Good afternoon allI seem to have a problem with queen's pushback and I can't seem to figure out have to fix it.No matter where I am or what I set in the pushback Com section it always pushs pack the same distanceit does turn to the right direction but the distance does not change.don't know how many times I have ended up in the drink, terminal, another plane, grass, or buildingand it seem I cannot fix the problemi am running FSX Gold on a dell windows 64 systemAny help from us folks out there would be greatthanksIan Snow

Are you using FS2Crew by any chance, or is it the default FSX push-back via Shift+P ? Seems odd as I have used both in that same aircraft and never had problems. If it's FS2Crew,then I'd suggest trying Bryan.Might require some *.cfg tinkering somewhere,but I could be wrong.

Good Morning I am using the push back in the queen itself on the com panel. seting the distance and then the direction and no matter what it pushes to the same point thanks Ian SNow

Good Morning I am using the push back in the queen itself on the com panel. seting the distance and then the direction and no matter what it pushes to the same point thanks Ian SNow
Morning to you too. I'll give that a try in my 747-400 and if I come up with the same issue, then it may be the time to send Support a ticket. I am assuming that you have installed all the relevant SPs,Updates,etc, et al?

I've had a look at the Pushback available in the COM section but unfortunately mine is greyed/blacked out and I cannot input any DIST or DEG. I'd be curious to know how you managed to do that. I recall having tried that once and as I could not input anything,I thought it was a design feature disabled and thus only used the default FSX pushback or the FS2Crew pushback

Mine has done the same since I first got it. The distance does work, but there's a minimum that it'll always go. I don't remember exactly how far off the top of my head.

vc10man, The pushback feature is activated by right clicking the reset button between the distance and degree displays. I can select any distance down to zero.

Dugald Walker

vc10man, The pushback feature is activated by right clicking the reset button between the distance and degree displays. I can select any distance down to zero.
Thanks for that Dugald. Will try it. Much obliged.

Good evening I have not put a ticket in yet It seems it use to work fine like when you push back in the very tight areas I could hook it very quickbut now it always goes to the same place does anyone else have this problem? thanks Ian SNow