Sign in to follow this  
SWA737NGX

Need Help for the PMDG 737 NGX Standby attitude indicator

Hi PMDG Forum ,i only have a few problem with the 737 NGX aircraft standby attitude indicator , i dont know if this is a freezz or bla bla bla , what i know is that the standby attitude indicator is not working as it should be , when the aircraft turns to left or to the right the standby attitude indicator isin't moving at all it kindda look like a freezz but i dont think its a freezzz or maby its a freezzz problem , is this normal ? owh i use the the round attitude indicator not the integrated standby flight display , it can be fix right ? take a look at the screenshot below at the standby attitude indicator . . .

You need to uncage it by using the knob in the lower right. Fly straight and level (i.e. with the same attitude as the instrument shows in its caged position) before doing so or you will confuse the gyro.

There is no uncge for the indicator, the knob you mean centers the indicator to the center, it must be done on ground, but on PPMDG the indicator is always centered also with plane off.Tis issue with not working stby hor. was already posted, HF4 solved it for me, however, if you loaded the instrument for the first time try to save the panel state for a next flight, probably on the next time it will work.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

There is no uncge for the indicator, the knob you mean centers the indicator to the center, it must be done on ground, but on PPMDG the indicator is always centered also with plane off.Tis issue with not working stby hor. was already posted, HF4 solved it for me, however, if you loaded the instrument for the first time try to save the panel state for a next flight, probably on the next time it will work.
Shocked.gif wooooww thnks a lot guys , now it works verry well , thanks for helping me out with this unknown bla bla bla things . . .

Cry.gif ooowwwwwww nnnnoooooo , this is strange , its not working again , i did try that solution and still not working it freeezzzz again , dun know what wrong with this instrument i feel sooo googled now

Do you have 'failures' turned on in the FMC?
no i dont have any problem with the FMC only the analog attitude indicator . . .
Did you install the hot fix 4?
yeah i did install the hotfix but i'm not sure if that is Hotfix 4 , i'd download it here http://forum.avsim.n...__fromsearch__1 , owh first i followed the instructions from Patrick and Andrea it works perfectly but after i reboot my windows and try it again it doesn't work at all , still no movement when i bank to left or right . . .

no i dont have any problem with the FMC only the analog attitude indicator . . .
I think you missunderstood, in the FMC there is an option to turn 'failures' on or off, if it is on that may me why it's not working.

Jay

I think you missunderstood, in the FMC there is an option to turn 'failures' on or off, if it is on that may me why it's not working.
yeah i know that but i didn't turn the serve base failure to on its in off position , i think that maby i have problems with the panel state , do i need to start the ngx in cold and dark mode ? and maby that is the way to configure all instruments in the cockpit followed by the checklist procedure . . .

Do you change panel state after loading the plane?Yesterdy I loaded a different panel state after loading the plane and the indicator was not working.If you have your preferred panel state, save it and load it as default, it then works at the next startup.However it is a thing to be fixed as it is a bug.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

This situation i was happened before.I found if you start up set is use saved by old hotfix,then standby attitude indicator can't move with this saved file.The fix way is use new startup file by newest hotfix,mean you need re-save startup again.Actually still is a bug...

Do you change panel state after loading the plane?Yesterdy I loaded a different panel state after loading the plane and the indicator was not working.If you have your preferred panel state, save it and load it as default, it then works at the next startup. However it is a thing to be fixed as it is a bug.
This situation i was happened before.I found if you start up set is use saved by old hotfix,then standby attitude indicator can't move with this saved file.The fix way is use new startup file by newest hotfix,mean you need re-save startup again.Actually still is a bug...
yeah thnks guys , its works , the solution is you need to save a new panel state and load it as a default , and then exit FSX go to fsx installation folder FSX/PMDG/PMDG737NGX/PanelState and delete the new save panel state . start the ngx and it will load without any panel state , as you see the aircraft it self will automatically in takeoff state , then load any panel state you like and walllaaaaa it works , but dont forget to uncage it first before takeoff , hoooahhh thnks guys i've run this test more then 5 times and it works without any bug in the cockpit . . .