Sign in to follow this  
poplar

Microsoft Flight - The Living World....

As for passengers, why not invite your friends and neighbours over and have them pull up a chair behind you...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

As previously noted, I thought we had established that flight simmers had no friends LMAO.gif Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

As previously noted, I thought we had established that flight simmers had no friends LMAO.gif Al
From all the wrath and gore some in these forums spit out I'm not surprised :)

Al - As far as I know, the most sophisticated, real world simulators- Level D type- do NOT provide for walkarounds- nor passengers boarding etc. In effect you do "magically appear" in the cockpit and that is what the simulator is all about- ie flying the bird from a mockup of a real flightdeck!For my money, what I want is a poorman's approximation of a Level D. No more/no less.In any event, i believe the first officer usually does the walk around- captains have more interesting things to do!AR
So spotview can be ommited too then ?

As for passengers, why not invite your friends and neighbours over and have them pull up a chair behind you...
your sentence denoted your brain age...

At least my brain understands the concept of irony...

LMAO!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.