Sign in to follow this  
ajcollins2

g3d.dll issues

silly question but i have ultimate terrain (EU,US & Canada) and FS Global, with these do i have to turn off fs9's default area scenery? could this be the cause of my annoying ctd's??many thanks

I remember that older versions of AES also had some d3g.dll ctds associated with them.
I have the newest version. If you make a flight between an AES supported airport and a non AES airport, you will get the CTD. Once I stopped making flights between supported and non supported airports the ctd never happened again.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

I have the newest version. If you make a flight between an AES supported airport and a non AES airport, you will get the CTD. Once I stopped making flights between supported and non supported airports the ctd never happened again.
Strange. I believe this problem was fixed long ago. I can fly between whatever airport I wish, AES or nonAES without any trouble.

Guest venustus01

Same here,no ctds with aes.I do recall getting such an error when using the enb. mod.Are you using this mod?The fs9 "default scenery" entry should not be turned off.It is a required entry in your scenery cfg. Dimi

what is enb??? the only aes i use it the ones that come free with the scenery i have. i have not applied a 3gb patch at all

right, i had a lil fiddle earlier and disabled all of my ai (world of ai) and flew London City - Paris CDG, CDG - Heathrow, Heathrow - Manchester and Not one single CTD, can the AI be the cause or is it just luck? If it is the AI does anyone know a good AI program for fs9?

right, i had a lil fiddle earlier and disabled all of my ai (world of ai) and flew London City - Paris CDG, CDG - Heathrow, Heathrow - Manchester and Not one single CTD, can the AI be the cause or is it just luck? If it is the AI does anyone know a good AI program for fs9?
While I was searching the net for the ctd, I came across some threads talking about certain ai textures that caused ctds. But they were talking about American airlines md-80 texture. Maybe if you tried to search for ai corrupt textures, you might find a solution for your issue. I am on my iPhone, otherwise I would have helped you.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205