Sign in to follow this  
MeneMene

VasFMC down?

I have a GPL'd source of vasFMC 2.0a9 which i downloaded a good while back from their site, anybody interested in forking this?

Keep an eye on the library. I plan to upload other vasFMC files over the next couple of days.

Supporter.png

John

With Alex Wemmer's permission, I uploaded the simple, standalone version 1.1 to the AVSIM library today. This gauge will work with most aircraft in FS2004. I do not know about FSX. It works in FS2002 also. The Airbus gauge is already available in the library and elsewhere. I have the manuals too and if there is demand will upload also. Thank you Alex!John
version 1.1 should not work with FSX. Instead, 2.1 standalone was claimed to work with FSX as it communicates with FS via FSUIPC. Gauge version is only for FS9, tho.Let me express my sadness for the closing of the project. I am still using 2.09a and was about to try 2.10 out. It is a great piece of software and I am happy that Alex let its product appear on AVSIM for the benefit of the community.Guido