Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

denver69

Everybodys dead, contact maintenance!

So there I was at beutifull KSFO and on takeoff my autothrottle revs the engines up past redline and the aircraft does an uncommanded roll to inverted to the left. Luckily I have crashes turned off for reasons like this. I bounced off the ground, rolled to upright and continued the flight with no other problems. The settings for the PMDG are throttle overides in A/T arm so I cannot explain the joystick throttle interfering. I was in TOGA. This was the first and last time I used my last shutdown panel state w/o going to cold and dark first and this was the first time this happened. I do a controll check before every taxi and fly the airplane with about as real world of procedures as you can get. The only thing short of a bug in the PMDG would be Active sky wake turbulence but there was nothing that took of in front of me and I have this turned on low anyway.Any thoughts?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You may contact the coroner for death passengers. :)AT override in arm mode I THINK will work also in TR HOLD mode wich appens at 80Kts until lift off.Mayb that in this mode, a controller spike when is in idle will cause this thing.The best solution is to advance manually the controller to follow the TOGA thrust movement. This prevent risks to crash