Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrSpeaker

Opinions MSI GPU

In all my builds I have only ever used evga, I am considering purchasing a 580 made by MSI, does anyone have any comments on the quality of product they produce, and just as important how is there customer support. Any comments are welcomed.

Hi Ian,Not the best and not the worst, so kind of middle of the road.

In all my builds I have only ever used evga, I am considering purchasing a 580 made by MSI, does anyone have any comments on the quality of product they produce, and just as important how is there customer support. Any comments are welcomed.
Hi Ian,I have the MSI N580GTX Lightning and it's fantastic!

HelloAny of these with the exception of Galaxy and Palithttp://www.nvidia.com/object/pf_boardpartners.htmlCustomer support or rather how easy and quick is the RMA process really depends on where you live, if their distribution centre is near you great, if not and you need to send it overseas then you are better off buying a new card and putting the replacement up on Ebay when it finally arrives.