Sign in to follow this  
duesenwerni

Intersky Dash 8Q-300 approaching Marina di Campo, Elba

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

The VC shot's nice.Fulvio Mazzokan's photoscenery at a guess...I've just been over the same part of the world, from Chamonix down to Catania.

Ah yes...the PSS bird, it is a real pity that they never followed through on this bird properly, for it had so much potential for its time, and then some.Very nice on the shots.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Thanks guys for your kind words, Yes, it´s a pity PSS went out of business, cause I´d like to have that bird in FSX as well. And yep, its Italy_islands_VFR by Fulvio Mazzokan.BTW there was a video on youtube which has been removed lately (maybe because it might have been taken from worldairroutes - I don´t know) that showed an Intersky Dash 8 on its carrier-like approach to Marina di Campo right over the hills and then drifting down to the runway where the captain - after making a safe landing - remarks "Macht doch immer wieder Spaß" meaning "It´s fun every time, isn´t it". . I guess it was two years ago when they came in way too low, cutting a high voltage power line that runs across the approach path about a hundred meters before the rwy threshold and severely damaged their right prop as well Big%20Grin.gifI could spend hours practicing that approach, I ljust ove it.

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD