Sign in to follow this  
Pc_Pilot

KPDX Depature

Hi, these are nice but far troo many. Please check the posting rules! There it´s clearly stated that in more than 10 pictures are allowed in a single post and all have to appear in the first post.Check them out here: http://forum.avsim.n...ase-read-first/Please stick to them next time you´re posting. Thanks.

Thanks, Sorry i didnt read the forum rules..Ill be sure to follow them next time

Good attempt. You could do with lightening them up a bit.
Yea,My shade profile was too dark

Thanks, Sorry i didnt read the forum rules..Ill be sure to follow them next timeYea,My shade profile was too dark
Aou should allways read first and then do something. You can´t be wrong this way.

Thanks, Sorry i didnt read the forum rules..Ill be sure to follow them next timeYea,My shade profile was too dark
Hey, Its all practise. Keep up the good work.
Aou should allways read first and then do something. You can´t be wrong this way.
In the realm of this forum, agreed !! In life not so sure Just Kidding.gif