Sign in to follow this  
MM7

Time issue...

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Sorry to be completeley off subject, MMC, how did you change the Front Panel ID plate to "G-VABA"?
I haven't?

On this subject, I'm located in the eastern US time zone. I have my default flight set to KLEX. Before we went from daylight savings to standard time, the UTC/local time was always correct in FSX. Now that we're on standard time, my UTC offset in FSX is still -4 which is not correct. It should be -5. Strangely enough, sunrise/sunset times are correct in FSX if I strictly use Zulu when setting up my flights even though by local time, the sun sets an hour late.Any clue on how to fix this??
The only fix I can suggest would be to set your PC to a local time such that your offset from GMT matched that in FSX. Not ideal, but GMT would at least be correct in the sim. I've noticed sunrise and sunset mismatches too. Annoying but I guess you have to live with it.Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

Off topic, but isn't there something with the clock in airbuses when if you mess with them, the flaps jam? I remember seeing a sticker when I jumpseated in the A330 that said "NO MESSING WITH THE CLOCK". Just out of interest.
Yeh, there was a thing on the 330 whereby, if you set the clock forward 10 days, or if it lost power, the WTBs would engage and lock the flaps. It's since been repaired through a software update though, but no one still messes with the clocks, ever... If you read the small print, you would have seen the sticker read, "NO MESSING WITH THE CLOCKS.They Bite" The 330 fleet captain put them on about 12 years ago when this issue first came to light and they've stayed there or been replaced ever since...Rónán.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Here is another screenshot, one has the clock in UTC time and one in MAN time:2011-11-21_12-10-51-666.jpg2011-11-21_12-10-53-389.jpg

Just use FS RealTime ..Works well for me (FS9.1 and FSX).

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hi Marc,I am flying in Germany using Fs Real Time have checked UTC and lokal time and I have the same problem. The ND shows me a wrong time calculation for the next waypoint. Also the FMC PROG page shows me the wrong time. I observed this wrong calculation after changing the route.I have no solution, can pMDG help us??Regards Holger!

Hi Marc,I am flying in Germany using Fs Real Time have checked UTC and lokal time and I have the same problem. The ND shows me a wrong time calculation for the next waypoint. Also the FMC PROG page shows me the wrong time. I observed this wrong calculation after changing the route.I have no solution, can pMDG help us??Regards Holger!
How much is it off?Did you do a screenshot?When did you change the route?

Best Regards,

Hi Vaughan,yesterday about 1 hour. Sometimes same like the pictures from Marc above.Screenshots looking like the pictures from Marc!When on ground before entering Crousing Level. Sometimes I changed the SID after entering CFL then I got a calculated time for the next waypoint on ND like the picture above. Yesterday I entered the CFL at last and I got a differenz from about one hour. As I sad FS REAL TIME installed and UTC is on the clock.Regards,Holger -EDDP

Holger,Are you starting from a cold/dark cockpit or loading a "saved" flight?Are all calculations initially correct after FMC setup?Is it only when you change a SID before departure that the time goes off by "about" an hour?Does the time go off on all enroute waypoints?If you gave instructions to duplicate your problem then it could be tested.

Best Regards,

Vaughan,trying to answer.- yes, starting cold and dark- all calculations initially correct after FMC setup - no also when I am deleteing any waypoint- yes, when I am checking the PROG page of the FMC all calculation go off- what information do you need??Thanks for your help!Regards Holger - EDDP!

Holger,I just did a test (and screenshots if needed) and all was OK.I changed the SID and all waypoints / times updated ok on ND.Maybe you failed to activate the new route or you did not clear the DISCOs ....It is not possible for me to see what is wrong with your FMC data / calculations.

Best Regards,

Vaughan, By the way, last weekend I reinstalled the PMDG to solve the problem but the problem I had still exists.When I did any changes I execute the changes and deleted any DISCOs. I had the IFly 737, the PMDG MD11 and have observed this problem never before. Are you using FSUIPC in FSX?? What is your FSX setting under general (time). May be there is anywhere a wrong setting ... ! I really can not understand it because the FMC on IDENT and POS page shows the right time! mad.gifDo you have any line to the guys from PMDG may be they have any idea.All other things in the 737 working perfect ...!!Best Regards,Holger - EDDP

Your settings must be correct because you mentioned:"- yes, starting cold and dark- all calculations initially correct after FMC setup "I cannot help without knowing exactly what steps you do after the above and screenshots (FMC legs pages/Progress page/ND/RTClock data/ cockpit clock etc) at the point you get the problem.Then other people can do the same steps.

Best Regards,