Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Ailerons problem

I'm hoping someone can have some idea of what's going on with my NGX. The problem is not present anywhere else in my hanger except the NGX. For some reason, all of a sudden, the ailerons do not function correctly. This became apparent after leaving YSCB and just prior to V1 the plane began to violently career off to the right handside, as the plane lifted it continued to veer ever more dramatically to the right and eventually nosedived into the ground. On inspection, it appears that the ailerons are not functioning correctly. It makes no difference which way the controller moves, let or right, the ailerons rise up on the right, as though initiating a right turn, and then lock into that position. No amount of tuning or tweaking in FSUIPC relieves this issue. I have a hotas Warthog, but as i mentioned, I cannot see it being a hardware problem as this is only apparent with the NGX. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Upvote 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I now have the EXCACT same problem, in my 737NGX in Prepar3d V4? Did you find a solution, Howard?

Best Regards,

Jesper Fuglsang Nielsen

8 hours ago, Fuglsang said:

I now have the EXCACT same problem, in my 737NGX in Prepar3d V4? Did you find a solution, Howard?

Best Regards,

Jesper Fuglsang Nielsen

Hi Jesper, this is a post that is six years old! I can't remember. What I would suggest, is that you have nothing conflicting. What hardware are you running? Drivers? Do you have FSUIPC?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

15 hours ago, Fuglsang said:

Best Regards,

Jesper Fuglsang Nielsen

I commend you for searching for a solution before posting; however, having done so and failed you should have created a new topic with your specific problem.  Not knowing anything other than what was posted six years ago, I suggest that you try with default panels states.  This sound like a corrupt panel state file.

Dan Downs KCRP