Sign in to follow this  
Jkgmchandler

FMC with a touch screen

I use a ELO touch 15" Monitor - Its a great monitor uses USB and SVGA input. Works great, you should be able to pickup a used one on ebay for $100.00...I bought mine off of craigslist from a Dentist office that upgraded his equipment for $75.For A video card I have the Sapphire 5870 ATI (6) Eyefinity 2MB card to drive all my Screens.

I have used 9" mimo which I just sold to a forum member, they are cool but found myself using it less and less, just colected dust, once you are used to fmc it goes along quite fast entering the info right in the sim.

Rich Sennett

Hi Jason,Im the forum member that bought the 9 inch touchscreen from Rich and I'm loving it. I'm get a small frame rate hit but not really noticable.

Hi Yah Brett hope all is well my friend, glad you are enjoying it. im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

Hi Rich,Yep been using it like crazy thanks again my friend hope you had a great holiday my friend.

Great Brett, holiday was spent repainting went to fast, hope yours was great as well.

Rich Sennett

How do you guys do the special clicks with the touch screen, like mouse wheel or right-click?

Noah Bryant

Anybody using the Archos 70 for the fmc.I am thinking of buying the NGX and it would be great if I could get the fmc on the archos.Qas