Sign in to follow this  
LTCSZ

Need Some Help With Views!

Hi: I am having all sorts of problems with the "View" function in windowed mode...I cannot get the views back to the normal cycle of views...Weird things happen...Panels are superimposed over other panels, scenery appears in front of/behind other scenery, etc...The normal cycle command (S) works fine in full screen mode, but does very strange things in windowed mode...Any advice that could get me back to normal would be appreciated! Thanks a lot...Steve

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

Try using a new config and see if it solves the issue. BACK UP, again BACK UP your orginal configuration and then move it out of the fs9 folder, when you start up fs9 again it will create a new config file with the default display settings. If this fixes the issue then we know its an issue in your config file and then trouble shoot further. If it doesn't just delete the newly created config file and replace it with your original config file and it may be another issue like a video card driver.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

You can also map a key on the keyboard, yoke or joystick that you're using to the "look forward" command in FS9. You'll have to look up which command it is because I'm not in front of my flight sim computer right now.

If you are using Vista or System 7, try this:http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/easily-disable-vistas-aero-before-running-an-application-such-as-a-video-game/Hope this helps,