Sign in to follow this  
fjsharry

Gear failures simulator?

I not sure NGX has simulator gear failures or just bug,and i was check not any failures in FMC.Note:Right gear can't up.1-8.jpg2-6.jpg3-7.jpg

I normally encounter this problem if I've landed too hard with failures in FSX enabled. Usually the gear will be non-responsive and will sink slightly into the terrain while landed - sparking too. I also encounter this with FSPassengersX failures enabled.Or, maybe you just had your run-of-the-mill SURPRISE! glitch. :(

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Please, let's clear this up; in order to have NGX failures working properly, should we check that FSX default failures ARE DISABLED?Thank you.

James Goggi

Please, let's clear this up; in order to have NGX failures working properly, should we check that FSX default failures ARE DISABLED?Thank you.
The guide explicitly states no default failures. They are to be disabled.Found it! 0.00.18 in the Intro Manual

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Ok, thank you, I did not renember about that.

James Goggi

Out of curiosity, which software brings the light blue display on the left ?