Sign in to follow this  
sho69607

Flying with simplified Aircraft

Unfortunetely the best 777 out right now..is the the POSKY 777 with glass gauge retrofit. Three things are really difficult to cope with.1.) No FMC, My descents turn out to be innacurate and not calculated correctly (ISG FMC is no better in vnav mode)2.) APU power not available so I must start with the engines running.3.) Speed tape freezes in flight showing 30 knots. This is not a post to complain about the posky aircraft, but I want to see what other users have to suggest flying this aircraft better.

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

anyone?

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

anyone?
You posted your first message three times, and I had to remove the additional two. Then 18 minutes later you post another message wondering why no one has responded. Keep folks a chance would you? And... do not post more than once please.
You posted your first message three times, and I had to remove the additional two. Then 18 minutes later you post another message wondering why no one has responded. Keep folks a chance would you? And... do not post more than once please.
That should be "give people a chance."

2.) APU power not available so I must start with the engines running.3.) Speed tape freezes in flight showing 30 knots.This is not a post to complain about the posky aircraft, but I want to see what other users have to suggest flying this aircraft better.
2) I work round this by setting unlimited battery life in FSUIPC.3) I use "Friendly Panels" for Boeings - payware but IMHO worth it. I mostly fly with the "landing panel", gives me most of the functions I need in flight while still giving me a good out-the-window view. I think they have an FMC too, but I've not tried using that.