Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Macao for FS9

From Thai Creations. Looks nice, but, no doubt, heralds the imminent extinction of FS9 biggrin.png According to the developer it's being uploaded to Simmarket now, so should be available very shortly.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

WOW~! It is my hometown! I should get it.
How realistic does it look to you? As a local, your opinion is important to me.

Gavin Barbara

The airport looks realistic from the video. I can spot those important buildings in the city like the macau tower, MGM, Wynn hotels etc. However, I do hope they have a trial version.

Danny F

Thanks. I don't think there are trial versions of any of their other products. I have their Hanoi and Saigon and am very happy with them, so I'll probably just buy this on that basis. A funny thing is that when I landed in Hanoi last year (for real, LOT direct from Warsaw) I remember thinking, 'Wow that looks just like my FS9 scenery' - then I realised that I was probably a bit tired, jet lagged and stupid. Doh! ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Released: http://secure.simmarket.com/thai-creation-ni-hao-macau-macau-international-airport-fs2004.phtmlPlease note, I don't work for these people. I am just shamelessly plugging an FS9 developer from whom I've purchased two products that I like very much. Biased? Absolutely ;-)

Gavin Barbara

I just picked up a copyAngel.gif I am sure it is as good as all their work, I have no worriesShocked.gif

How is the ground texture resolution in the city? Judging from the video, it is pretty low, is it? Thats what keeps me away from purchasing.

Danny F

I must say this as well as all of their sceneries really look great. And I would like to buy all of them. I am looking at this Macau scenery drooling over my keyboard. I really like it. But as with all of their sceneries, they don't include AES. So unless they contact Aerosoft and get these beautiful airports AES'd, ill never buy them.

This scenery is very close to Fly tampa quality . I am really enjoying this product. Anybody out their still supporting fs9 still with this type of detail has my purchase dollars..

Yes - the quality is excellent and I am happy to support developers of FS9 scenery (AES or not). Thai Creations get better with each release.

Graeme Butler

I must say this as well as all of their sceneries really look great. And I would like to buy all of them. I am looking at this Macau scenery drooling over my keyboard. I really like it. But as with all of their sceneries, they don't include AES. So unless they contact Aerosoft and get these beautiful airports AES'd, ill never buy them.
According to the developer, they have contacted Aerosoft re: AES, but never received a reply.

Gavin Barbara

Yes - the quality is excellent and I am happy to support developers of FS9 scenery (AES or not). Thai Creations get better with each release.
Me too, but I understand that for AES fans, once you're hooked on AES, you don't want to use anything else.

Gavin Barbara

just purchased it to support fs9 ,my hometown and Asian scenery. Make me feel like home once again!

Danny F