Sign in to follow this  
michaelb15

Having troubles with FShostClient! Grrr...

I havn't used FShostclient in a while, its prolly been about a month, and now I just tried to start it up and now I am getting this error message when I try to connect to my favourite server (or any server for that matter)this is the error message that I get when I try to join:Error 0x80158180 enumerating the hosts with port 23456I do not know what is causing it. I have installed a few games, and I had to reset my router in the month that I havn't used Hostclient, but I don't know what could cause this error.I also have used hostspy to try to connect to another server, and I get the same error, no matter the port, or IP.Does any one have any idea what this could be caused by? Thankyou!

Hi Michael:- Here's the docs that you need if ypou don't have them, plus the port_test software, as it sounds like you've lost one of the forwarded ports in the router.http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/multiplayer.htmlwww.digitalthemepark.com/teamspeak/downloads/FSPortTest_1.5.exe

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Greetings,I also suspect something got misdirected with the router ports. We have addressed and setup many FSHost installation over at DigitalThemePark. Pop on in and we can look into your issue. You will be able to meet Paul as well!

-Todd

I have made sure all the ports are forwarded, and I used the FS port test that Paul has provided, (it says all ports are OK) but I still cannot connect to servers. I am still getting the same error. I am on the teamspeak channel and I hope to talk to you's soonThankyou!