Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Danger, Will Robinson!

Some of you that have been around for the last 15 years or so, know that I used to experiment with Java script on the front page and elsewhere within AVSIM. My experimentation got so "bad" that the editorial and technical staff finally banned me from modifying the front page or any other section of AVSIM. It seems I "broke" things all too frequently. I don't remember that, but whatever... I was relegated to playing with the forums. :Alien:So, I have some really, really, bad news... It's time to strut my stuff once again!Look for changes and improvements to the forums over the next couple of months. :Hug:I guarantee that I will become the rock star of forum admins. However, if the forums are offline from time to time, don't worry. Some one will once again bail my butt out. LOL.gif

So many people will not understand - "Danger, Will Robinson!" - sigh... Good luck with your changes and have a Happy Holiday - Tom...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

I happen to own the complete set of all LIS vhs video tapes, purchased for almost nothing on ebay (shipping was a bit much). As usual, the loudmouth charismatic villain upstages the other characters and steals every show. Except of course for the robot with battery powered vocals and a programmed personality.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.