Sign in to follow this  
Jayskits

Tom, How Much Do You Know?

Microsoft has indicated that some restrictions imposed by the NDA will be removed during the first week of January.
If I'm not mistaken, It is now the first week of January so I'm expecting some juice from now onwards. :)

If I'm not mistaken, It is now the first week of January so I'm expecting some juice from now onwards. :)
you are mistaken . this is week 0 .. next week is week 1. :( Edited by Tierborn

It's only the first day of January.

You are, are you? Don't hold your breath, or count your chickens. We'll get an update when we get an update. Manage your expectations and life will be happy happy.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.