Sign in to follow this  
baudie

Missing DME in ESTA and EKRK

Is there a way to insert a DME when it's missing? Fx via coordinates entered somewhere in some ini or other ways to get them. It's missing in ESTA and also a new one SN DME in EKRK. What to do?/Baudie

Is there a way to insert a DME when it's missing? Fx via coordinates entered somewhere in some ini or other ways to get them. It's missing in ESTA and also a new one SN DME in EKRK. What to do?/Baudie
You should be able to use ADE to create them if you know their IDs, frequencies, and coordinates...DJ

I took a look at ESTA, and the DME is part of the ILS system and located at the glideslope antenna. So in ADE you would edit the ILS to make the DME active. You can drag the DME square box symbol on the layout plan to the glideslope (I think it defaults to the localizer location which is wrong in this case). Didn't look at EKRK but same thing, look on the chart to see if it is part of a VOR or ILS and edit it as needed.scott s..

Edited by scott967

Thank you all, now it works and 108,7 and 111,3 now got DME like IRL. I really appreciate it :)Had some problems, but it's such a pleasure now! Thanks again :)/Baudie