Sign in to follow this  
Lemond23

New Flight Sim in sight - Aerofly FS

But surely the last thing that we require is a new flight simulator. What is required, perhaps, is a new world simulator?

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Aerofly FS has some limitations (it's a new product after all), but the good thing is that it's developers may be wishing to cooperate with addon developers. And also the attention to physics is very nice. I read it has good fps. Really tired of MS's poor attention to hardcore simmers and poor fps... Teo Halfen

Edited by Lemond23

1) It's only in Switzerland, which I'm fine by, because the graphics are amazing, and the default aircraft are awesome. There's only one problem...2) It costs $249 USD.

1) It's only in Switzerland, which I'm fine by, because the graphics are amazing, and the default aircraft are awesome. There's only one problem...2) It costs $249 USD.
No, it costs U$ 49.

This looks pretty awesome, I have to admit.. but $249? Makes me a sad panda! :(

I can't find 39 Euro anywhere in the shop, they're all $139.99 and above.. can you show us a link to where it shows Aerofly 5 for 39 in the shop?I looked some more videos up on youtube and I have to say it looks really good, but how are the navigation systems on it and everything?Edit: i clicked the link and saw the 39 euros.

Edited by soup501

If only they would allow to inject 3rd party addons I think FS will have a serious and bright destiny.Time will say.

Totally AWESOME! I could watch the vids for hours. And it available for purchase NOW!Cheers and thanks for posting.jja

Edited by jjjallen

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

This is what a simulator should look like, now if we could only have this world wide wow it would be awesome for sure.

Rich Sennett

hey guys, dont confuse aerofly 5 with aerofly fs. aerofly fs IS for 40 euros. anyway, yea i checked out the website and it looks incredible. someone around here needs to buy it and spend some time with the flight model. i really hope we can get a brand new platform. fsx has garnered so much support within the community over the years but the fact remains, it was always broken. today we need a platform that takes advantage of dx11 features and the latest hardware with the potential to fully expand into a true next generation simulator. i was so excited about flight and xplane 10 but both seem disappointing. i dont expect many to agree but i think xplane 10 looks horrible compared to rise of flight or the a10c warthog. i would really love to see aerofly's new baby taking center stage, specially with how good the base software seems to be.