Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Appliance

Having Fun ...

Having some fun rediscovering my first payware airliner for FS2004 ... the Aerosoft distributed, Hans Hartmann produced, BA146. :( Like his Fokker70/100 masterpiece this aircraft doesn't have a VC. I can live with that though I know many of you can't.This bird is just ideal for getting into (and out of) tight airstrips with noise abatement procedures in place for example London City, Innsbruck, Vagar et al.It really is a lot of fun to fly and its procedures differ from the 'run-of-the-mill' Boeings, Airbus' et al. It even has an FMC, limited features true enough but supported by Navigraph's monthly updates.If any of you own this aircraft but have long since hangared it may I suggest you re-acquaint yourself with it. Has a great array of liveries too. I can promise that you won't need to spend 30 minutes pre-flighting her from cold and dark either. :(

I can promise that you won't need to spend 30 minutes pre-flighting her from cold and dark either. :(
The preflight is the best part. Unlike the realworld, there typically nothing wrong with the aircraft on your walk around. The QW bird should be fantastic and I believe is releasing within a few months.