Sign in to follow this  
MRkid

KIND scenery

Indianapolis Scenery  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should someone develop a payware KIND sceneery?

I really want a good KIND scenery. Yes I know there are two ones out already, but they are medicore at best. I know there is also the Indianapolis megascenery, but it doesn't cover KIND, which makes it something I'm not particularly interested in.

s you say, there exist two. Dreamscenery's looks okay but is way out of date. The other is BluePrint's, which is up to date, but doesn't look very good. So yeah, I would like a new KIND scenery!

KIND is my home airport. Its really annoying to fly to an airport with great scenery, but when I fly "home," it looks awful.

Sure, it's almost three years later, but I couldn't resist replying because there still isn't a quality KIND. That said, although it's a big FedEx hub, given that it's fairly down the list in terms of passenger traffic, I imagine it's not high on the list of developer priorities. It does have a sleek modern terminal and has been ranked as the number 1 airport in North America two years in a row.