Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avi8tor1

Thank you Ryan, and PMDG.

Hello all,Just before I start I just wanted to say, I'm a few days late with this. I was supposed to do this about a week ago, but as we all know, things come up which has prevented me from typing up this thank you letter.Anyways, now back on topic! As a few of you know, I've been struggling with the NGX for a few months now by switching between Fullscreen and Windowed form, solely to open/close Radar Contact 4, so I would have the best flight sim experience possible. Long story short, my rig failed to handle this and FSX would lose all its graphics and essentially CTD. This problem cause me so much grief, I almost gave up on the NGX altogether, which was very difficult for me, because I really wanted to learn how to fly this beast and master the aircraft. Since Saturday or so last week, Ryan Maziarz and I have been conversing about the issue through PMDG's ticket support system on their website. However, me and my lack of knowledge about all things Windows, the progress was slow and frustrating. My dad is in the tech business as the CIO of a engineering firm, and has always told me how cool technology is today, as his support team is able to essentially log into each other's computers, and have someone with a lot of knowledge on the issue take care of it. So with that said, I gave Ryan permission to use TeamViewer on my machine and do whatever it took to fix the issue. To my surprise, Ryan was logged into my machine for almost 1.5 hours. It was great working together with him and with his amazing knowledge for the system and product, he fixed it. In my eyes, this is the best support I have ever received. Talking to support desks or even having someone remotely control my machine for more than 30 min is outstanding. I am very satisfied with the job he did, and I thank you, Ryan, and PMDG for having this customer support to help. Ryan, to take almost 2 hours out of your day to help me fix my problems means a lot to me. Thank you buddy! Had a great conversation about the way, and I'm looking forward to talking to you again :)So I'd like to personally thank you Ryan, and PMDG for doing your best to fix the problem. I finally completed my first flight the other day in a 736 from CYUL-CYYZ. Not following procedures whatsoever, ha ha. I just wanted to get a feel for the aircraft. Anyways, thank you to everyone who helped me, especially Ryan Maziarz.Just wanted to put that out there!Best Regards,Cameron Caldwell

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

THIS SOUNDS AMAAAAAAZING !!!!!!! but you know what, he helped me too building up my rig but not the way he did for ya. But when it comes to Ryan Maziarz and this FSX thing i really don't see what he cannot resolve. Happy for you and very nice story !

I would also like to thank Ryan for the time he spent working on my computer via Team Viewer. It was well over an hour and a half and I have never had FSX run as well as now.So Ryan better late than never: Thanks

I agree guys! Thanks for your inputs. It's impossible to find customer service like this. And he did it from home too, as he had to cut off the conversation for dinner blum.gif So taking his own time to help customer inquiries...that's what I call commitment to the company, and to friends :)