Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aceridgey

IVAO POST SP1b - Did it get fixed?

I have been running my ivap externally which is a pain, because of the conflict with the ngx..It used to crash a lot, but since sp1b, I have had 0 crashes, so I am thinking of putting it back to internal so I can use ivap within full screen,peoples thoughts?!Alex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have been running my ivap externally which is a pain, because of the conflict with the ngx..It used to crash a lot, but since sp1b, I have had 0 crashes, so I am thinking of putting it back to internal so I can use ivap within full screen,peoples thoughts?!Alex
I've been using the Internal IvAp in FSX and no crashes as of yet... As you said, I used to get them, but none now :) Which is good! :D *Touch Wood*!

I always used to get crashes when I was using IVAP and ENB Series. When having pressed CTRL+F9 several times, FSX would eventually crash because of display/hiding IVAP all the time. Everytime you do this, a short flicker of ENB Series occurs. This will eventually cause a crash. After I removed ENB Series, the problems were gone. :)

No more crash since SP1b, but I still use external mode. IVAP may crash for other reasons ...