Sign in to follow this  
Socrat

Free Scenery Projects in Europe

Hello. Present for all "Mega Project" old land class mega project scenery in develop
. Look at site- map of the covering, this scenery contain most enormous territory Russian Federation, CIS, and small part of Europe, thus far(now is prepares next version of this scenery). "Mega Project" consist of two parts- "MegaLand" and "MegaTerrain". Scenario is compiled automatically, as of openstreet dates is. For survey chance terrain example recommend load your flight at UUWW in summer. See terrain around. "In good(we).. flights!" :) PS- No special forum "Mega Project" scenario at this time, Author`s answers by parts at avsim*su.
Hi, I want to ask you what mesh resolution is the project? I think I will not fly it, coz it is too east and different flying rules but maybe others.I want to tell you, I found Kazakhstan http://maps.grida.no...topographic_mapis pretty area and would be worth to have such scenery including wide water surfaces and mountains. It would be sure nice experience having this in high resolution. Edited by Socrat

Hi. It land class project, not mesh. Read attentively at flight rules at VATSIM`s east divisions. Now flight rules under changes.I don`t know nothing about Kazakhstan area. i`ll look at it, thank You. But remember- "Mega progect" in develop, and Kazakstan will covered by correct "Mega progect"`s Land Class at future too(!). Watch for new release constantly. Enjoy by virtual C.I.S. flights, most of all.__ Your kindest UR67393 :)

Edited by UR67393