Sign in to follow this  
maurizio

second monitor

Hi All , I run, on two monitors , the Aerosoft Boxed version of the PMDG 737 NGX . A fantastic simulation , but I have an heavy problem . If I open a new view in the main monitor no problem . But if I undockthe new view and I go to the second monitor the view become black . Really I would like to solve the problem . Many thanks for your help .Best regardsMaurizioMy system : Intel i7 980X , GTX 470 , Windows 7 Professional , two SyncMaster 245B , FSX Gold Edition

Have you set your display options to Extend the desktop across both monitors?Kevin O'Connell

Kevin O'Connell

This is usually caused by the graphics driver or an incorrect physx processor selection in the nvidia control panel.If neither of those solves your problem you can sometimes get the undocked panel to work by resizing it.

Edited by MrKen

If your having this happen in Full Screen mode switch to Windowed Mode, minimize the window and re-open it again then go back to full screen that usally fixes it for me.

Hi All , tried to modify physx processor selection , tried to resize , but no issue . I am worried .Thanks to all for the help .Maurizio

I'm running in full screen mode on both monitors. Here is how:1. start fsx in windowed mode.2. after fsx is fully loaded go to the control panel and activate the second monitor3. go back to FSX and to to full screen and you should be ok