Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Flight Sim Labs Concorde routes

Hello,Does anyone know of a way to make a custom "automatic" route for the Concorde-X? I have seen that if you start at one of the airports that received a Concorde, the route to the following airport will be automatically loaded into the INS. Is there a way to make a custom route that automatically loads? For example, if I start at Singapore, could I have generated an automatic flight plan to go to a destination of my choice? Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I think I don't understand this sentence, Kevin. :(

Is there a way to make a custom route that automatically loads?
Are you looking for routes for Concorde? You can fly any route of choice, but most things from e. g. FlightAware don't allow for supersonic operation. While this isn't a problem in the sim of course, it's not realistic. More useful ones are here for example. http://concordefpl.co.uk/The automatic INS loading may be a thing of the corresponding panel state you are loading there. The INS does not generate routes, but you can use pre-defined ADEU cards that come with the FSL plane or get generated by a small freeware tool. http://darkc.no-ip.org/planconverter/If you want to work out detailed plans which aren't available as a template, maybe use a nice flight planner and keep a lot of 'boom clearance' to populated land mass. I've found the Vatsim folks to be very helpful even with those very special operations, way off the boring New York to London tracks.

Hi Kevin,There is no method of setting additional flight plans to load automatically when starting the Concorde. This feature is reserved for a set number of specific locations (namely London, Paris, New York and Barbados) that Concorde used to visit on a regular basis. What you can do, however, is create your own AWC files for a flight plan (each containing 9 waypoints) and load these via the INS ADEUs - it's a quick way to load flight plans into the INS, especially if you use the remote feature. If you need any further assistance, please come over to our support forums and we'll be happy to help!

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg