Sign in to follow this  
SpeedBird219

PMDG 777 FAM FLIGHTS

Although I was looking forward to PMDG delivering the triple 7, I hadn't given it too much thought. That was up until this morning. I was out at my home international airport, YPPH and saw the 6am Emirates flight to Dubai depart. It is currently being flown by the B777-200LR.I have to say I was mighty impressed with it, those two GE-90 engines are just massive. They almost look out of proportion to the rest of the aircraft. After doing a bit of research, I saw only about 50 had been ordered/delivered. What a pity as it's my new favourite aircraft. (Sorry B744!) I am sure nothing I say will change the process that is in place with the order the PMDG versions will come out, but I have to say I'd love the 200LR and 300ER to be the first to come out. Besides, you can never have too much range when you live in Perth, Western Australia!As far as my first routes when I finally get my hands on it; 1.) delivery flight to Dubai in Emirates colours, 2.) Dubai to Perth, 3.) Perth to Dubai.Cheers,Greg Johnstone

Edited by gregjohnstone

Virgin Australia Boeing 777-300ER Brisbane-Melborne
Same for me, and also Brisbane to Sydney.
Now the only thing needed once this is launched is this cockpit system for the 777http://www.flightdec...info.php?id=658 3D view here:
That left me speechless. I wonder how many people have a full flight deck for FS in their house. Edited by Tatave

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Same for me, and also Brisbane to Sydney.That left me speechless. I wonder how many people have a full flight deck for FS in their house.
That system is $110,000.00 USD without the Projection screens, projectors, and Seats. All that is extra. For that money I would rather quit my job and get my jet rating.Oh and staying on topic. I am begging our route manager to add an OMDB > VHHH run for the T7, this way I can keep a tailwind around the globe. KMEM>OMDB>VHHH>KMEM - Rinse repeat as many times as possible in a month. ;) I told my great flying buddy we will be going for around the clock flights when this dam PMDG T7 gets launched. (working from home has it's perks) I seriously can't wait to see what they put forth considering the amount of time they have made the community wait for this release. Edited by cMEflyU

That system is $110,000.00 USD without the Projection screens, projectors, and Seats. All that is extra. For that money I would rather quit my job and get my jet rating.Oh and staying on topic. I am begging our route manager to add an OMDB > VHHH run for the T7, this way I can keep a tailwind around the globe. KMEM>OMDB>VHHH>KMEM - Rinse repeat as many times as possible in a month. ;) I told my great flying buddy we will be going for around the clock flights when this dam PMDG T7 gets launched. (working from home has it's perks) I seriously can't wait to see what they put forth considering the amount of time they have made the community wait for this release.
Routes=sound goodCost of that thing=Not so good :(

Definatly for me it will be AC33AC 77L from CYYZ-CYVR-YSSYand then probably back again

Definatly for me it will be AC33AC 77L from CYYZ-CYVR-YSSYand then probably back again
That's a good idea, i was thinking of doing that flight or (completely Different) AC001 for when i am used to the systems and flying etc

That's a good idea, i was thinking of doing that flight or (completely Different) AC001 for when i am used to the systems and flying etc
I was also thinking of CYYZ-VHHH the polar route, but ive been on AC33 and AC34 a number of times, so i would actually like to fly it (: Edited by lanky11

I was also thinking of CYYZ-VHHH the polar route, but ive been on AC33 and AC34 a number of times, so i would actually like to fly it (:
Fair enough then! :)

My FAM Flights will be KATL-KJFK, KATL-KMCO, and KATL-KDFW. Then I will rpobably do KATL-EGKK or KATL-LFPG, and then KATL-YSSY via KLAX. The last one will be a long one indeed. All done on a Delta Air Lines 777-200ER and 777-200LR for the KATL-YSSY route when it comes out.

Edited by KVSmith72

My FAM Flights will be KATL-KJFK, KATL-KMCO, and KATL-KDFW. Then I will rpobably do KATL-EGKK or KATL-LFPG, and then KATL-YSSY via KLAX. The last one will be a long one indeed. All done on a Delta Air Lines 777-200ER and 777-200LR for the KATL-YSSY route when it comes out.
SOUNDS GREAT!

VHHH - KJFK nice 16hr flight, Cathay Pacific.CheersGlen
Polar Route.Have you got the flight plan you can share for the Polar Route?Or shall I ask some Cathay Pilots for a flightplan?Daniel McAloon YPPH VHHH RJAA

Delivery Flight from KPAE to KSFO.ThenUA974 KSFO - KIADUA982 KIAD - OKBK - OBBIUA981 OBBI - OKBK - KIADUA975 KIAD - KSFOThat should take the better part of a week to do!

Edited by smwolfejr

Delivery Flight from KPAE to KSFO.ThenUA974 KSFO - KIADUA982 KIAD - OKBK - OBBIUA981 OBBI - OKBK - KIADUA975 KIAD - KSFOThat should take the better part of a week to do!
Liking the UA's! :(

Polar Route.Have you got the flight plan you can share for the Polar Route?Or shall I ask some Cathay Pilots for a flightplan?Daniel McAloon YPPH VHHH RJAA
I do have a polar routing but it's about 3 years out of date.Glenn