Sign in to follow this  
vector

MAy I say something, please?

MGH, I don't know how you measure how YOU give respect but my yardstick dictates that it must be EARNED.
And just did YOU do to EARN Microsoft's respect? Probably like me you went to a shop and bought Flight Simulator over the counter. Can you buy respect with cash? Should I respect the shop, the distributors, and everyone else in the chain all the way back to Microsoft? They all played their part in providing me with Flight Simulator, and all were paid for it? Edited by mgh

And just did YOU do to EARN Microsoft's respect? Probably like me you went to a shop and bought Flight Simulator over the counter. Can you buy respect with cash? Should I respect the shop, the distributors, and everyone else in the chain all the way back to Microsoft? They all played their part in providing me with Flight Simulator, and all were paid for it?
silly questions .....

silly questions .....
Silly answer too. Edited by mgh

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.