What did the Windows event log read on this? Some Carenado module or the generic g3d.dll or something? If it's just a one time event, I woulnd care much. Be aware that the RXP GPS units sometimes get their mem files corrupted when a CTD happens. So if you run into trouble with them, delete the mem files in the RXP folder and fly on.

Faulting module name: sim1.dll, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e180dDon't Have RXP

Oops, never read about that one. Sorry. clueless then. But lets hope it was a one time event.

Another crash to desktop.Faulting module name: g3d.dll, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e180cSame as you said in your first post this time.

Thanks martin. :)It was just as I adjusted the CDI course. May have been a coincidence though.

That blo*** g3d.dll seems like the melting pot of various CTD causes. Hard to pinpoint the actual culprit in my eyes. Are you already running the later FSUIPC releases from Pete with the fix to a few of them?Was it EGBB again or some other location? Just asking, because maybe it happens around a certain area in combination with a detailed bird.

No it was Scotland. Sumburgh VOR.Only happens with the Malibu Jetprop, nothing else.I think I have the latest FSUIPC.