Sign in to follow this  
prdant

gsx users

anyone using GSX. I purchased it today and have been unable to get the coutl program to show in the dropdown. I believe that one of the develper was helping but I assume it's bedtime where they are. So until they come back in I was wondering if anyone else may have gone through this. I have followed all of their suggestions.DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL with the antivirus entirely OFF- Uninstall GSX. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.- Reinstall GSX with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dllYourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exeYourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menuThanks

Phill Dant

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

After you finish installing GSX, download and install the latest, "Stand-Alone Addon Manager" from FSDT's site. Also once that is done, check to see if GSX shows up in your scenery library.

Thank you sir, that did the trick. I just fueled, boarded and loaded bags at YSSY. Tomorrow I will try a landing and try out the rest.

Phill Dant

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Ya, they said I think they will be updating everything so if you install anything, you won't have to keep downloading the addon manager. Happened to me too. Bought gsx then lax, lax messed up gsx and had to redownload addon manager and install....lol.I.should be used to it by now....FSX is just that way...

Hi guys,I'm about to add GSX to my collection, but i was wondering how exactly things work when you have GSX installed and AES activated on an airport, because when taxiing to your stand you automatically see the AES marshaller and when parked at the gate, AES ground staff start working on the plane ? etc.... Same question for departure: i mean right after you got a new flight loaded.Thanks

Hi guys,I'm about to add GSX to my collection, but i was wondering how exactly things work when you have GSX installed and AES activated on an airport, because when taxiing to your stand you automatically see the AES marshaller and when parked at the gate, AES ground staff start working on the plane ? etc.... Same question for departure: i mean right after you got a new flight loaded.Thanks
hi u be better of posting this question in the fsdteam team forum theres a way of dong it i read it there in the forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

hi u be better of posting this question in the fsdteam team forum theres a way of dong it i read it there in the forum
Wilco! thx