Sign in to follow this  
dmitrio154

Not morse sound

What is your name?Did you tune (freq) and turn audio on?Did you read the manual and do the test flight?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Tried at the default 737 and C172 is also no audio Morse code is the problem? Which file is responsible for fsx in Morse code. Many thanks!

Edited by dmitrio154

Look for this panel on the pedestal, the audio control panel:aspbuttons.jpgThen tune a frequency in the NAV1 radio (for example an ILS or VOR)When you have a frequency tuned, you will have to push and turn the knob that says '1-NAV'.You have now enabled the receiver for the Morse code identification sound. This just like the real thing....I hope it helped! :(

Henk de Vries

Tried at the default 737 and C172 is also no audio Morse code is the problem? Which file is responsible for fsx in Morse code. Many thanks!
Did you post in the FSX forum?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Another question: Are you in the range for the NDB you want to hear the code from? If you don't receve it you can't hear the morse code either.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Airplane stay on ground PAKT airport ,In the photo set the frequency of 396.0 NDB CMJ PAKT airport, NDB, this is 300 feet from the aircraft, i fly,i set frequency ILS, VOR,i push nav1,nav2,adf1 not morse sound.

Edited by dmitrio154

dmitrio154.......you're the king ! I had the same problem with all the airplanes in FSX and by switching my speakers settings to stereo in the Window's control panel, the problem was solved. Thank You !

All figured out! The properties of the speaker stood for 5.1 surround sound'','' put'' stereo'' and the sound appeared!

Ah the power of search! Only my B777 was presenting NAV ID sounds and not B737 or default aircraft.  This old post from Dmitiry was the solution. My new Sound Blaster card in my new MOBO was set to 5.1 Surround. Changing it from Windows Control Panel to Stereo fix the problem.  Very odd problem indeed but there you go!

Dan Downs KCRP