Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Memory Lane, 737NG/FLIGHT Comparison...

We'

Simple!..............I just look at the MAP !!I don't think many will be poking holes either..............I tell it as it is.Fred.
So, you will look through a dozen maps once we have a dozen DLC areas? There was nothing wrong with the FSX list system, very flexible, very easy to find an airport out of 24,000 and no extra time looking at maps was required.As for telling it like it is, we'll debate that in a few weeks. ;)

So, you will look through a dozen maps once we have a dozen DLC areas? There was nothing wrong with the FSX list system, very flexible, very easy to find an airport out of 24,000 and no extra time looking at maps was required.As for telling it like it is, we'll debate that in a few weeks. ;)
You can't, since there will only be a handful of airports. :(

Check yourself.
Nitch? "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."*Google it. Second result down is the urban dictionary. Explains well what a 'nitch' is.:)
Do you ever read any of this stuff you write????
Lol at Bert's paraphrase. :)Life on th forums, eh?

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Nitch? "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."*Google it. Second result down is the urban dictionary. Explains well what a 'nitch' is.:)Lol at Bert's paraphrase. :)Life on th forums, eh?
Lol. niche. Dillon's spelling of niche is entertaining.I'd slap my English friend if he called me a seppo. I would. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.