Sign in to follow this  
Jan Kück

Black PMDG 737 NG

Hello guys,I have a probleme because my PMDG 737 NG is black in the night.I made a Screenshot for you.I have choosen all different settings but I dont find the problem.Maybe there is anyone else how have the same probleme or can support me to solve it.Best regardsJan

turn on your lights He%20He.gif I agree with Zach possibly a repaint issue or does it do this with other repaints as well?

hey guys,first thanks for the fast responds...:)second i used the original paint from pmdg and i had the same problem. the plane is black.next time i used the captain sim 767 and this plane is also black with original paint and a repaint from another user.i have no answer to this problem..best regardsJan

You wrote NG, as in the legacy NG product for FS9?If so, you should write this over in the legacy forum, since this forum is for the NGX for FSX.Also, asking for product support without writing your full name might make some people think you pirated the aircraft and want help without paying for it.Not saying you did, just saying.

From your picture, it doesn't look like it's black, just darker than the background, which may have some thing to do with the method of lighting at the addon airport of your choice. Try an other airport and at different times of the day, and you will probably find that the plane is alright.Best regards Audun

ok guys...i think i have fixed the probleme. i use different gamma settings from the sreen and i think the result is better.all in all thanks for your help and for your fast recomends..!:)ps. i have the flight simulator x and i dont understand what i should change that i can show you ive paid for the pmdg 737..?!best regardsJan Kück

Hi mate, just want to share my black plane.2011-8-24_14-59-58-770.jpgF.jpgREGARDS....

Edited by ferangel2000

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.