Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

Norwegian Air Shuttle Livery Bundle

I hope you enjoy flying these Scandinavian heroes around Europe or wherever you want to go!
Downloaded, installed, and flown.. Excellent Christian! Thank you for the contributions!

Departing Bergen, on reciprocal, turning west toward Oslo - Greta Garbo

What great work you have put into this. Well done, and many thanks Christian.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Not an airline I use, although do see often, but even so thought I'd just say thankyou still for the time and effort you have put into this, they look mighty impressive.

Thanks a lot for the all the kind comments! It's good to see that there's some interest in those liveries :(. I can only give the advice to read some of the stories behind those Scandinavian heroes on wikipedia or elsewhere. It's sometimes quite interesting.

Thanks, Christian. Today's world could certainly use some heroes from yesteryear.
Dennis, very well expressed :(.
That sounds like a huge amount of work - wow!
Thanks Ryan, not as mch work as you have with all the support and that extensive tutorial.
Downloaded, installed, and flown.. Excellent Christian! Thank you for the contributions!
The maestro himself...I feel quite honoured. Thanks Tom and a fantastic screenshot of Greta! :(
Fantastic work Christian, and thank you for your efforts! Is it too much to ask for a fictional weathered 700WL paint to represent one of norwegians last 300WL's ???
Hello Rune,thanks! I would like to do one - esepcially with regards to Thor Heyerdahl and Roald Amundsen - but unfortunately I am moving next week and I am not sure how my spare time develops in the next few months. But I have got it on my mind.regards, Edited by Lindbergh22

Stein-Ove, thanks for pointing it out and fantastic source ;-). I recognized it shortly after finishing the upload which took me quite a while. I must have had my eyes closed while taking the screenshots, pardon :-(! I have already adressed that issue and I am uploading the new bundle part THREE as I type.kind regards,
Hi Christian.From same well informed source, reg on LN-NOP states NOH above cockpit window and nosewheel.Just for your info. Straight%20Face.gif Edited by Bakern

Hi Christian.From same well informed source, reg on LN-NOP states NOH above cockpit window and nosewheel.Just for your info. Straight%20Face.gif
Argh! I should stop adding last minute fixes to thirty dirrent textures the next time, that should reduce the rate of errors :-(. I am sorry!Here's a link for the fix. Unfortunately the files is too large to be attached to this post.https://rapidshare.com/files/2745227532/ln-nop_reg_fix.zipThe file goes in the 'SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\Texture.DYNOP' and simply overwrite it when prompted. That should give Camilla the correct registration on the nose gear doors and above the cockpit window.Thanks again Stein-Uve. Pardon me! Edited by Lindbergh22

Thank you Christian for your fast support. Big%20Grin.gif

Edited by Bakern

Argh! I should stop adding last minute fixes to thirty dirrent textures the next time, that should reduce the rate of errors :-(. I am sorry!Here's a link for the fix. Unfortunately the files is too large to be attached to this post.https://rapidshare.c...nop_reg_fix.zipThe file goes in the 'SimObjectsAirplanesPMDG 737-800NGX WLTexture.DYNOP' and simply overwrite it when prompted. That should give Camilla the correct registration on the nose gear doors and above the cockpit window.Thanks again Stein-Uve. Pardon me!
Sorry to disturb you again Christian, but this fix show NOI, not NOP.More from same source, LN-NOQ show NOH on nosewheel and over cockpit window.(Maybe it's a idea to go trough all of them to check for error's)

Sorry to disturb you again Christian, but this fix show NOI, not NOP.More from same source, LN-NOQ show NOH on nosewheel and over cockpit window.(Maybe it's a idea to go trough all of them to check for error's)
Indeed. I took the file off again and I'll check through it again. Seems like some regs from part 3 are concerned. Maybe I'll upload a 'fixed' version of part 3 again. :-/

Sounds like an good idea.BTW, thanks for your great work with NAX.Have sent you an PM Christian.