Sign in to follow this  
hipshot

Customer Service

I was reading through the posts that came out straight after the SP1c release and saw the initial problems. What really impressed me was Ryan's immediate responses and then the availability of the new 1c patch. All that on a weekend! You guys are just great!Downloading the patch now and looking forward to starting Tutorial 2. Been looking forward to it since Ryan mentioned it last year and was hoping that things would settle down so that Ryan could put it out there. I'm sure it will be great.Richard Wade

Thanks Richard, appreciate that - we do our best to be there when we release something in case things go a tad wrong (as they did the other night with the version mixup)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

+1 on service. Had some issues here that were caused by a module and PMDG and Ryan came to the rescue. My dollars feel well spent. I will say this again. I would gladly pay more for this and other PMDG products because they are unlike many other FS developers all about substance not hype. Thank you PMDG for helping feed my addiction.

+2I used up all my activations, and a ticket was replied to and fixed with a couple of hours.Many thanks, again PMDG rocks.J.Lee