Sign in to follow this  
Lukasz Krzeminski

First office going through speakers

You've setup your audio correctly, and I see the HS button is on.This happens when you run checklists?Remember that some of the sounds in the pre-flight phase will still come through your speakers, like communications with FA and some ground staff.That's deliberate.If you're getting Checklists through your headset, then everything is fine.If not, then you'll need to check your audio hardware setup on your computer.Cheers,

Im having the same problem with the FS2Crew sounds not coming out of my USB headset. I can change the settings in the audio panel to outputs that are not connected and the sounds still play out of the speakers so its like this setting isn't doing anything for me.The ATC from FSX will play through the headset ok as will all the PMDG 737 sounds if I change the setup in their FMC.This is my first FS2Crew product and I think its excellent by the way, I have managed to complete 2 flights so far with all sounds just coming out of the speakers for the entire flight.Cheers,Nick.

Please help me, I've checked everything. FS2crew sound is going through the speakers and not USB Headset. Please see screenshots below.
Set your headset to the default communication device in windows, let me know if it helps.

Im having the same problem with the FS2Crew sounds not coming out of my USB headset. I can change the settings in the audio panel to outputs that are not connected and the sounds still play out of the speakers so its like this setting isn't doing anything for me.The ATC from FSX will play through the headset ok as will all the PMDG 737 sounds if I change the setup in their FMC.This is my first FS2Crew product and I think its excellent by the way, I have managed to complete 2 flights so far with all sounds just coming out of the speakers for the entire flight.Cheers,Nick.
Nick, post a screen shot of your in game FS2Crew Config Manager 'Audio Device Settings" section.Also make sure that 'HS', which stands for Headset, is selected on the Main Panel.

check your settings inside fsx as well under the sound option i think it is make sure its set to your head set and not your speakers

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Nick, post a screen shot of your in game FS2Crew Config Manager 'Audio Device Settings" section.Also make sure that 'HS', which stands for Headset, is selected on the Main Panel.
Ignore me! I am such a muppet. I had completely overlooked the HS button. So all is well when selecting that. Sorry for my mistake, a classic case of RTFM ;)Anyway thanks for a great product and awesome support even if its user error.Cheers,Nick.