Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

Contacting ground crew

Hi,Bryan I already did as you say and the problem persists, however good news, I finally have my ground crew working properly.How?, I unistalled FS2crew and the PMDG 738 and 736/7 series, I deleted the remaining folders (liveries). After that I installed the 738, 736/7 and the SP1C and finally installed the FS2crew.I´ve just made a complete flight and everything went smoothly.Thank you all for your help.

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

I think I may have found an anomoly to the "Flaps Up" over and over bug. As Im also having problems trying to contact the ground, I set the radio to the same frequency as you would for De-Ice contact thinking maybe it had to be on that frequency. When I set it to 121.65 every reponse from the FO after that was "Flaps Up". When I switch back over to Standby, the FO responds normally again. Then if I switch 121.65 back to Active, the "Flaps Up" starts all over again no matter what I say. Dont know if thats a scripted response for the de-icing phase, or if it was a bug nobody else had yet discovered.Just thought Id throw that out there. Otherwise great program.

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

I think I may have found an anomoly to the "Flaps Up" over and over bug. As Im also having problems trying to contact the ground, I set the radio to the same frequency as you would for De-Ice contact thinking maybe it had to be on that frequency. When I set it to 121.65 every reponse from the FO after that was "Flaps Up". When I switch back over to Standby, the FO responds normally again. Then if I switch 121.65 back to Active, the "Flaps Up" starts all over again no matter what I say. Dont know if thats a scripted response for the de-icing phase, or if it was a bug nobody else had yet discovered.Just thought Id throw that out there. Otherwise great program.
You may be on to something there,

Ground from Cockpit is what I had to say to get a response, Cockpit to Ground got me nowhere.. :( But yeah, Im still wondering about the de-ice radio thing. Maybe I should try a flight with de-icing procedures and see what happens.

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

Ground from Cockpit is what I had to say to get a response, Cockpit to Ground got me nowhere.. :( But yeah, Im still wondering about the de-ice radio thing. Maybe I should try a flight with de-icing procedures and see what happens.
Please post the CVR log from your NGX Config Manager so we can see what you're sayingThe two phrases in the speech grammar used to contact ground are, word for word:"Cockpit to Ground""Ground from Cockpit"Nothing other than those exact words can be detected by the speech reco system.