Sign in to follow this  

A kind of speed problem

I have SP1C and i tested to fly a flight with empty cabin and no weight, and 30% of fuel. But i still get this problem. Do i have to change that with lbs to kg as ''paulett33'' said? :S I took emty in the FMC. Some pictures would help :)

Just to be sure, have anybody of you guys seen this problem before?

Yes, and exactly as I had said, the reason was I had entered LBS when the FMC was expecting KG.There's really no sense in posting here if you don't listen to what people tell you to do in order to fix a problem.Sign your posts, please. Forum rules: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Kyle Rodgers

I have SP1C and i tested to fly a flight with empty cabin and no weight, and 30% of fuel. But i still get this problem. Do i have to change that with lbs to kg as ''paulett33'' said? :SI took emty in the FMC. Some pictures would help :)
Problem is not in what is actually loaded, but what aircraft thinks is loaded. Do you input ZFW by hand, or automatically? (either right click or double click at specific LSK, cant remember now)
I have SP1C and i tested to fly a flight with empty cabin and no weight, and 30% of fuel. But i still get this problem. Do i have to change that with lbs to kg as ''paulett33'' said? :SI took emty in the FMC. Some pictures would help :)
Problem is not in what is actually loaded, but what aircraft thinks is loaded. Do you input ZFW by hand, or automatically? (either right click or double click at specific LSK, cant remember now)

Yes sorry, so i go to payload in the fmc and change the lbs there? I think a picture would make me understand to 100%I take the ZFW fspassengers give me, often around 100-170 if i don't remember wrong

You should really read the tutorials. There's a fundamental understanding of the aircraft that's missing here.The introduction document also has a lot of pictures that describe exactly what we're trying to tell you to do.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes it's my ZFW that was too high, i get it from Fspassengers. How do you guys get your ZFW?

Yes it's my ZFW that was too high, i get it from Fspassengers. How do you guys get your ZFW?
RTFM!

Lol take it easy, i don't have any+ i can't find any tutorials :(

Otto, even the NGX version from torrents site would have manuals. He is just a bad troll.

I found the manual and i read it, the problem was my fspassengers that gave me the wrong ZFW. Everything is good now. I brought the plane some months ago and i think i deleted the manuals. So i reinstall and got them again :)Thanks alot for the help, 26 answers less then like a week, craazy