Sign in to follow this  
IowaMatt

Cessna 150(g) for FSX?

Hi all!Forgive me if this is a blatantly obvious question as I am new to this forum. Does anybody know where I can buy/retrieve a good virtual mock up of a Cessna 150g for FSX? I don't mind paying for it if need be. I am getting ready to solo and want to continue to practice off of my flight time.Thanks in advance :).All my best,Matt

There are a few FS9 C-150s which are freeware, and some can be ported into FSX, but if it's payware ones specifically for FSX, then you'll probably have to go with the 152s from either developers Carenado, or Just Flight. The Carenado one being the more recent effort which is a lot prettier, but then again, the Just Flight one has that 'battered look' which is like every 152 I've ever been in LOL.Of course the 152 does not have a 40 degree flap setting like the 150, but apart from that they are relatively similar, yes they have different engines, but that probably does not matter where FSX is concerned, since you could always tweak the air file to make it emulate a different power output. Engine Sound Creations have produced a payware C-150 sound set, which you could add too I suppose.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Yup. Only real discernible differences in the two to me is that the 150 uses MPH instead of KTS, and the 150 is much easier to spin thanks to it's different wing design (the lack of the "cuff"[?] at the leading edge).

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules