Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Would anyone like in-depth tutorials after release? [777]

Ok well I've decided I WILL be doing one and preparing it in advance (now). So it will be ready to shoot when it comes out so I can get it out as quick as possible yet keep the detail. No one should have to wait around to learn to fly her :shok:They'll be on my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/HeathrowSpottingHDAlso I've decided on the way I'll be doing it. Split up into a few videos such as:1- A whole Cockpit Introduction/Scan - This will include going over things like the Overhead & Pedestal with a complete quick Scan of the Cockpit.2- PFD, ND & Eicas Display Tutorial3- FMC Tutorial4- Synoptics Page ExplanationAnything else? Or will those 4 videos cover everything? The FMC tutorial will probably be for more beginners as you'll that use the FMC on Boeing they're all pretty much the same, aseptically to the 737NGX but there are slight differences.Cheers,Luke
Sounds interesting. For a newbie, the most interesting and instantly gratifying way to learn is via video. There's no denying that! Good luck!By "real world pilot trainee", what does that mean? I'm assuming student pilot or less? This has no bearing on the videos. Just curious!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Luke, doesn't AoA already do this stuff? What kind of real world experience do you have with a 777?
Are you implying AoA have RW experience on the NG's?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Sounds interesting. For a newbie, the most interesting and instantly gratifying way to learn is via video. There's no denying that! Good luck!By "real world pilot trainee", what does that mean? I'm assuming student pilot or less? This has no bearing on the videos. Just curious!
I'm doing my Private at the moment, I start my JAA ATPL, IR, MCC & CPL Mid Next Year with OAA & Jerez.