Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Would anyone like in-depth tutorials after release? [777]

I already know a lot on the 777, it's pretty simple if you know how to manage the 747 but a lot more... auto ha! But there still are people I'm sure would like to know exactly what does what and how to do things correctly rather than assuming.I'm up for doing a full tutorial on the 777 in HD on my Youtube Channel if anyone is interested. Will cover things from the FMC to the Overhead panel to the Synoptics! Will be very in depth for everyone who likes to add a tad more realism to the sim.You can even leave a comment below if there is a certain function you'd like to understand and have a video over, I have unlimited upload time/size being a Partner so I could just put it all into one big video and give an Introduction page to skip to certain parts if you'd just want to know about certain stuff.If anyone is interested I'll start clamming together my notes and planning it out soon.Cheers,Luke

Luke, doesn't AoA already do this stuff? What kind of real world experience do you have with a 777?

I'm no real world 777 Pilot as I'm still in training. I'm not looking to compete with anyone or take anyone's spot. My access to information on the 777 would mainly be via Friends as two of my good mates fly them. One on the BAW Fleet and other UAE so they've already said they'd be happy to help out. I have lots of other resources and just stuff I've personally taken the time to learn.

Luke, doesn't AoA already do this stuff? What kind of real world experience do you have with a 777?
Aoa does that stuff.. but its payware ..

1y329d.jpg

Aoa does that stuff.. but its payware ..
I am aware of AoA and they probably will do something similar with the 777. I have no intentions to try over take them or anything. Yes being on Youtube it will be Free which is a plus for many I'm guessing. But at the end of the day I'll be doing it to purely help others. Believe me, the 777 will be a lot easier to understand than the 737. It is already in my eyes! (My opinion).

I am aware of AoA and they probably will do something similar with the 777. I have no intentions to try over take them or anything. Yes being on Youtube it will be Free which is a plus for many I'm guessing. But at the end of the day I'll be doing it to purely help others. Believe me, the 777 will be a lot easier to understand than the 737. It is already in my eyes! (My opinion).
Well its a great idea to start with people who are beganners.. do a complete flight in parts explaining FMS and flight planning thoughroly including all the systems..Thanks for coming up with this idea!

1y329d.jpg

looks like aoa wont finish the 737ngx in time with their current speed - and to be honest, i would not buy any of their package again, unless its finished...

I already know a lot on the 777, it's pretty simple if you know how to manage the 747 but a lot more... auto ha! But there still are people I'm sure would like to know exactly what does what and how to do things correctly rather than assuming.I'm up for doing a full tutorial on the 777 in HD on my Youtube Channel if anyone is interested. Will cover things from the FMC to the Overhead panel to the Synoptics! Will be very in depth for everyone who likes to add a tad more realism to the sim.You can even leave a comment below if there is a certain function you'd like to understand and have a video over, I have unlimited upload time/size being a Partner so I could just put it all into one big video and give an Introduction page to skip to certain parts if you'd just want to know about certain stuff.If anyone is interested I'll start clamming together my notes and planning it out soon.Cheers,Luke
Luke,Any tutorial will help. I really appreciated if you make one.Flying ILS isn't so difficult, but I would like some tutorial on VOR approaches.Eric

Eric, that is not really airplane specific though. I wish I had a bit better system, it mostly struggles with fraps and FSX on anything better than low detail. I would shoot some videos for y'all happily.Anyway Luke, good idea, but I for one would definitely prefer if all the tutorials were on their own videos, rather than mashed up in one big, long one. Maybe do one with basic system explanation like they do on justplanes etc. but to cover operation, a video per system concept I find better.

Yes mate anything to help people fly these things is invaluable I personally love watching a video and visual learning is so much easier than reading black and white all the time. Look forward to it added you to my subscription already cheers Wayne.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

That would be sweet if u could do a tutorial good idea...

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Yes any help would be appreciated. I just started my 777 CBT-course and i'm more and more excited about the amazing technology present in the 777...

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Ok well I've decided I WILL be doing one and preparing it in advance (now). So it will be ready to shoot when it comes out so I can get it out as quick as possible yet keep the detail. No one should have to wait around to learn to fly her :shok:They'll be on my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/HeathrowSpottingHDAlso I've decided on the way I'll be doing it. Split up into a few videos such as: 1- A whole Cockpit Introduction/Scan - This will include going over things like the Overhead & Pedestal with a complete quick Scan of the Cockpit.2- PFD, ND & Eicas Display Tutorial 3- FMC Tutorial 4- Synoptics Page Explanation Anything else? Or will those 4 videos cover everything? The FMC tutorial will probably be for more beginners as you'll that use the FMC on Boeing they're all pretty much the same, aseptically to the 737NGX but there are slight differences.Cheers,Luke