Sign in to follow this  
hansb57

Weather?

Hi All,Tried to find my answer on this forum but cant.When starting a Job I always have 54 Kts wind, am I doing something wrong or.....Thanks for the help!!Hans

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

Something odd is going on. I would suggest that you go into Map view and then Free Flight. There should be an option there to set the weather conditions.

Ahhh..... that worked. What shoud I do without your help.Thanks!!!!!!

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

Hey Hans,Welcome to this great forum!I Hope you hang around a while, it has developed into a really great community.Didn't much care for flying every flight in 54 kt winds huh? :smile:Would certainly make you proficient!If you do not already know, you can go into freeflight and adjust your plane situation, and once you exit it , it will remember how it was set so the next time you start a flight in freeflight, it will be in the same situation,When I start a flight I like my aircraft to be " cold and dark", basically engine not running and all lights off. I have my fuel set around 50%.So when I go back for new flight later - that is the situation my aircraft will be in - so I can start the engine/lights and off I go. I just make sure it is in the same condition as I like when I finish and exit.